Policies at The Harbour Restaurant
- All deposits and payments are to be made by cash, cheque or eTransfer only.
- A booking deposit of $1000.00 is required to secure your wedding date.
- The Harbour Restaurant requires an additional 25% of your projected wedding cost 8 months prior to your wedding date.
- Your booking deposits will be deducted from your final invoice.
- All deposit are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tentative bookings will not be made, The Harbour Restaurant will not guarantee the room if a deposit has not been paid.
- Our exclusive rooms can accommodate from 25 up to 300 guests in air- conditioned comfort with a licensed patio that can accommodate a further 200 guests.
- Access to the Harbour Restaurant for your particular function will not be determined until 5 days prior to your event.
- The Harbour Restaurant is generally booked Friday nights, Saturday mornings, and Sundays.
- If someone other than The Harbour Restaurant is decorating, a meeting is required to coordinate your plan.
- All decorations must be free standing or self-supported.
- Absolutely nothing can be suspended or attached to the ceiling, walls, or wallpaper.
- NO strings, staples, tape, pins etc.
- Nothing attached to fireplace, bars, light fixtures or planters.
- Absolutely no metallic confetti allowed anywhere in The Harbour Restaurant or a$300.00 clean up fee will be applied to your invoice.
- Candles & candelabras must be a self-contained unit.
- Party is responsible for the cost of cleaning or replacing linens that have wax or burn damage.
- All Vendors helping with your wedding must arrange a time with the Harbour Restaurant for them to set up their equipment and supplies.
- DJ stands are not permitted and speakers must remain on the floor.